- Host your ceremony and reception in one of their exquisite ballrooms and receive 50% off the wedding ceremony fee.
- Deduct 5% from any of their inclusive wedding packages
- Keep the party going into the late hours with your choice of two complementary late night snacks displays for your and your wedding guests.
- Celebrate your one-year anniversary on the Four Seasons Hotel Denver with a complimentary one night stay, overnight valet parking, dinner in EDGE Restaurant and breakfast in bed
- Thank your family for everything they have done with two one-night complementary stays on the night of your wedding
- Take time to relax the week of your wedding with a couples massage for two and lunch at The Spa
- Give the groom and groomsmen a place to unwind in a space fully-equipped with a flat screen TV and complimentary lunch and snacks for the day of the wedding
- Plan a special day for the bride and her bridesmaids at their spa and receive 20% off services for up to 10 people Monday through Friday
Celebrate your wedding at The Four Seasons Hotel Denver between January 2012 and March 2012 and receive one of the following amazing additions to their wedding packages.
Sapphire Celebrations combines the energy, perspective and creativity of two generations when planning weddings and events throughout Colorado. Founded by a mother and daughter team, Sapphire Celebrations reflects their Colorado heritage with family roots dating back to 1907. Owners Pamela Drennan and Angela Johnston are proud of the high level of service for which Sapphire Celebrations has become known. Two full service coordinators, three associate coordinators and ten assistants take pride in exceeding the expectations of clients who entrust them with their event.