- Consultation in the planning process with up to three meetings and five hours of services. At the bride’s discretion these hours can be used in a variety of ways during the thirty days prior to the wedding – i.e., pick-up and delivery of items such as gift baskets for out of town guests or overnight bags to wedding night accommodations.
- Understanding the couple’s wedding vision down to the smallest detail.
- Vendor confirmation seven days prior to event.
- Development and distribution of a detailed timeline for wedding party, family members, and vendors.
- Two contacts on the wedding day – one at the ceremony, a second at the reception.
- Delivery and set-up of special touches – guest book, signing mat, card box, favors, place cards, menu and escort cards, seating chart, chair covers, etc.
- Transportation of guest book, card box, etc. between ceremony and reception sites.
- Vendor supervision – caterer, florist, photographer, videographer, DJ, etc.
- Seamless resolution of issues as they arise, i.e. seating for unexpected guests.
- Cueing activities at scheduled times – wedding processional, food service, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, and bouquet and garter toss.
- Distribution of vendor payments and tips on wedding day.
- Securing card box contents (money) in a safe location.
- Emergency kit with more than 100 items – sewing kit, steamer, Band-Aids, pain reliever, nylons, smelling salts, stain remover, and repair kits for hair, makeup, and nails.
Yes, you could ask a family member or friend to take on these responsibilities. However, the individual responsible for reception site set-up will forgo witnessing your wedding vows. These responsibilities are best handled by a professional wedding coordinator.
Sapphire Celebrations will be at the bride’s disposal, at her beck and call; ensuring that her wedding day is everything she envisions. To ensure that the bride and groom, their family, and their friends enjoy every minute of this special occasion every couple should hire a day-of wedding coordinator.
Contact us today to set up time to talk about how we can help make your wedding vision a reality!